Influence of texture on plastic tensile strain of rolled Zr-1% Nb alloy
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsTensile Strain Plastic Tensile Plastic Tensile Strain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. M. Kheiker and L. S. Zevin, X-Ray Diffractometry [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963), p. 270.Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. D. Vishnyakov et al., Theory of Texture Formation in Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979), p. 139.Google Scholar
- 3.D. L. Douglass, The Metallurgy of Zirconium, Unipub (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Papirov and G. F. Tikhinskii, The Nature of the Plastic Strain of zirconium [in Russian], Kharkov (1976), p. 36.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Wasserman and I. Graven, Textures of Metallic Materials [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1960), p. 353.Google Scholar
- 6.M. L. Bernshtein and V. A. Zaimovskii, Mechanical Properties of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979), p. 86.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982