Some characterisitcs of236U,238U, and237Np photofission in the region of the giant resonance
Letters to the Editor
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Bowman, G. Auchampaugh, and S. Fultz, Phys. Rev.,133, B676 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Gurevich et al., Nucl. Phys.,A273, 326 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Veyssiere et al., Nucl. Phys.,A199, 45 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Ganich, V. I. Lomonosov, and D. I. Sikora, At. Energ.,48, No. 1, 36 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Gorbachev, Yu. S. Zamyatnin, and A. A. Lbov, Interaction of Radiation with Nuclei of Heavy Elements and the Fission of Nuclei [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Okolovich, Author's Abstract of Doctoral Dissertation, Inst. Nucl. Res., Acad. Sci. Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Dmitriev et al., Yad. Fiz.,30, 915 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981