Influence of the neutron noise in reactors upon the errors of physics experiments
Letters to the Editor
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsPhysic Experiment Neutron Noise
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Petrov, At. Energ.,36, No. 6, 520 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Lobashev et al., Yad. Fiz.,13, No. 5, 555 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures, Wiley (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Gribanov and V. L. Mal'kov, Spectral Analysis of Random Processes [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Kozaly and M. Williams, Atomkernenergie,18, No. 3, 203 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Maier, Teploenergetika,10, No. 2, 86 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Seregina, G. N. Solonchenko, and V. M. Khrumalo, in: Measurement, Control, Automation [in Russian], Vol. 4, No. 16, Press of the Central Scientific-Research Institute of Information and Technical and Economic Process, Instrument Design, Moscow (1978), p. 14.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981