Analysis of the errors in the reconstruction of neutron spectra measured by an activation method
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsActivation Method Neutron Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Kramer-Ageev, V. S. Troshin, and E. G. Tikhonov, Activation Methods of Neutron Spectrometry [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Lapenas, Measurement of Neutron Spectra, by the Activation Method [in Russian], Zinatne, Kiga (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Zijp and H. Nolthenius, “Comparison of four neutron spectrum unfolding codes,” in: Proc. of 3rd ASTM Euratom Symp. Reactor Dosimetry: Rep. EUR 6813 EN-FR, Vol. 2 (1980), pp. 721–731.Google Scholar
- 4.K. I. Gordeev, V. I. Tsvetkov, and V. I. Fedin, “Analysis of the reconstruction of fast-neutron spectra, by the SAND II method from the results of calculations for activation detectors,” in: Materials of the Third All-Union Conference on the Metrology of Neutron Radiation on Reactors and Accelerators, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Moscow (1983), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Protasov, V. V. Bun'kov, Yu. A. Safin, and V. G. Chudinov, “Taking account of the systematic error in the reconstruction of fast-neutron spectra, from the data of activation measurements,” ibid. Materials of the Third All-Union Conference, on the Metrology of Neutron Radiation on Reactors and Accelerators, Vol. 2 [in Russian], Moscow (1983), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Najzer, B. Glumac, and M. Pauko, “Many-channel spectrum unfolding,” in: Proc. of 3rd ASTM Euratom Symp. Reactor Dosimetry: Rep. EUR 6813 EN-FR, Vol. 2 (1980), pp. 743–750.Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Bychkov, K. I. Zolotarev, A. B. Pashchenko, and V. B. Plyaskin, “Organization of a machine library of estimated cross sections of threshold reactions (BOSPOR-80) and its texting on the basis of integral experiments,” Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Ser.: Nuclear Constants, No. 42 [in Russian] (1981), p. 60.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986