Developing neutron-flux control algorithms for the reactor in the second unit at the Beloyarsk nuclear power station
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsControl Algorithm Nuclear Power Station Beloyarsk Nuclear Power Station
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. L. Bozhenkov, “A digital harmonic model for the neutron flux in a nuclear reactor,” in: Nuclear Power Plant Management [in Russian], Issue 5, Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981), p. 85.Google Scholar
- 2.P. T. Potapenko, “Harmonic simulation of a power reactor,” At. Energ.,53, No. 3, 151 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Filipchuk, P. T. Potapenko, and V. V. Postnikov, Neutron-Flux Control in a Nuclear Reactor [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.P. T. Potapenko, “Harmonic power control in a power reactor,” At. Energ.,50, No. 1, 8 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Vikulov, Yu. I. Mityaev, and V. M. Shuvalov, “Some aspects of the physics of the reactors at Beloyarsk nuclear power station,” ibid.,30, No. 2, 132 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.O. L. Bozhenkov, V. G. Dunaev, N. A. Kuznetsov, et al., “Power-distribution control for the reactor in the second unit at Beloyarsk power station,” ibid.,51, No. 2, 91 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Anikin, V. P. Gorbunov, and Ya. V. Shevelov, “Some aspects of the operational management of the power-production patterns in large power reactors,” in: Nuclear Power Stations [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1980), p. 130.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986