Yields of28Mg upon the irradiation of magnesium and aluminum by alpha particles
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Magnesium Alpha Particle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Gusev and P. P. Dmitriev, Quantum Radiation of Radioactive Nuclides [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Lindsay and R. Carr, Phys. Rev.,118, 1293 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.U. Martens and G. Schweimer, Z. Phys.,233, 170 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Nozaki et al., J. Appl Rad. Isotopes,26, 17 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Probst et al., J. Appl. Rad. Isotopes,27, 431 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Dmitriev et al., At. Energ.,42, No. 2, 148 (1977);41, No. 1, 48 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Porile and D. Morrison, Phys. Rev.,116, 1193 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979