Increasing the efficiency of uranium utilization in the RBMK-1000 reactor
- 28 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Petros'yants, Current Problems of Atomic Science and Engineering in the USSR [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Atoms in the Service of Socialism. An Album [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Aleksandrov et al., At. Energ.,37, No. 2, 95 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Ya. Emel'yanov, P. A. Gavrilov, and B. N. Seliverstov, Control and Safety of Nuclear Power Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Dollezhal' et al., At. Energ.,40, No. 2, 117 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Aleksandrov and N. A. Dollezhal', At. Energ.,43, No. 5, 337 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Aden et al., At. Energ.,43, No. 4, 235 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Tsykanov and E. F. Davydov, Radiation Resistance of Fuel Elements of Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979