Existence theorems for the solutions of integro-differential equations with a deviating argument dependent on the solution
- 25 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Misnik, “On the theory of integro-differential equations with a deviating argument,” in: Research on Integro-Differential Equations at Kirgiz [in Russian], No. 3, Ilim, Frunze (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.P. S. Gromova, “Certain aspects of the qualitative theory of integro-differential equations with a deviating argument,” in: Trans. Seminar Theory Diff. Eqts. with Deviating Argument [in Russian], Vol. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Letov, “Report on a trip to America,” Avtomatika i Telemekhanika, No. 8 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.D. G. Korenevskii, “Self-oscillatory modes in systems with one degree of freedom” Prikladnaya Mekhanika, No. 12 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.S. B. Norkin, Second-Order Differential Equations with Lagging Argument [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Korenevskii, “On the singular form of the parametric oscillations in oscillators with a self-eontrolled lag,” Mekhanika Tverdogo Tela, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.L. G. Fedorenko, “General theorem for integro-differential equations with a deviating argument in the case when the deviation of the argument depends upon the unknown function,” Report Abstracts Second All-Union Conf. Diff. Eqts. with Deviating Argument [in Russian], Chernovits (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.L. É. Él'sgol'ts, Introduction to the Theory of Differential Equations with a Deviating Argument [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.D. G. Korenevskii and S. F. Feshchenko, “Existence and uniqueness theorem for the Cauchy problem for an hyperbolic equation with a self-controlled lag,” Differentsial'nye Uravneniya., 3, No. 8 (1967),Google Scholar
- 10.R. Driver, “Existence theory for a delay-differential system,” Contributions to Differential Equations, Vol. 1, New York (1963), pp.317–336.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970