On a method for obtaining asymptotic formulas for an extremal sequence of regular monotonic polynomials
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Formula Extremal Sequence Monotonic Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Bernshtein, Collected Papers [in Russian], Vol.1, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 2.S. N. Bernshtein, Collected Papers [in Russian], Vol.2, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1954), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Naimark, Linear Differential Operators [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Ozhegov, On Some Properties of Generalized Appel Polynomials [in Russian], Authors Candidates Dissertation, Leningrad (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Sogomonova, “Some properties of extremal sequences of regular monotonic polynomials,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,173, No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Sogomonova, “Some extremal problems for cyclic monotonie polynomials,” Uch. Zap. Leningrad. Pedag. Inst., 302 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. Tagamlitskii, Izv. Matem. Inst. Bulg. Akad. Nauk, Publ. 2,3, 187 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970