On the problem of uniformly approximate replacement of a curved arc by circular arcs
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Ya. Remez, General Numerical Methods of Chetayshev Approximation [in Russian], Izd-vo Akad Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Levin, “Representing the profile of a cutting instrument by circular arcs,” Stanki i Instrument, No. 4, 38–39 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Bernshtein, Extremal Properties of Polynomials [in Russian], ONTI (1937).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Ya. Remez, “On the method of successive Chebyshev iterations,” Ukrain. Matem. Zh.,12, No. 2, 170–180 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Zygmund, Trigonometrical Series, Dover, New Jersey (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Hadamard, Elementary Geometry [Russian translation], Gosuchpedizdat, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Motzkin, “Approximation by curves of a unisolvent family,” Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.,55, No. 8, 789–793 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.M. I. Morozov, “On some questions of uniform approximation,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR,16, No. 1, 75–100 (1952).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Fraifel'd, “Instruments operating by a running-in method,” Mashgiz (1948).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970