Method for obtaining samples for measuring the distribution of nuclear fuel and its fission products in HTR fuel particles
KeywordsNuclear Fuel Fission Product Fuel Particle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Friskney and K. Simpson, “Fission product migration in the coatings of irradiated uranium dioxide HTR fuel particles,” J. Nucl. Mater.,57, 333–340 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Allelein et al., “Laser system for boring and sampling in coated-particle fuel,” Appl. Phys.,50, No. 10, 6163–6167 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Betz et al., “Determination of the distribution of fission products in fuel particle coatings by the sputtering technique,” J. Nucl. Mater.,38, 77–82 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Fukuda and K. Iwamoto, “Concentration profiles of fission products in the coating layers of irradiated fuel particles,” J. Nucl. Mater.,66, 55–63 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Gudkov, V. A. Kashparov, V. M. Kolobashkin, and A. A. Kotlyarov, “Sampling method and a setup for implementing it,” USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 1,149,742; Byull. Izobret., No. 36, 257 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989