Discharge of boiling water and steam-water mixture through a convergent nozzle
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsBoiling Boiling Water Convergent Nozzle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Adam, “Über den dusfuss von heissen wasser mit forsch ungsarbeiten,” VDI, 35–36 (1906).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Celata, M. Cumo, G. Farello, et al., “Thermodynamic disequilibrium in the critical flow of subcooled liquids,” Nucl. Technol.,60, No. 1, 137–142 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Sozzi and W. Sutherland, “Critical flow of saturated and subcooled water of high pressures,” General Electric Company Report NEDO-13418 (1975), pp. 19–25.Google Scholar
- 4.É. I. Dryndrozhik, “Critical flow of steam-water mixture with low dryness in convergent nozzles,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Énerg., No. 3, 137–142 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Danilin, “Study of nozzle flows of wet steam with low degree of dryness,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Moscow Energy Institute (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Pakhorskii, I. T. Alad'ev, and R. A. Pishchuk, “Method for determining the parameters of two-phase single-component flow along a nozzle,” in: Studies in Mechanics and Heat Transfer in Two-Phase Media, Proceedings of ÉNIN, No. 25, Moscow (1974), pp. 134–150.Google Scholar
- 7.M. E. Deich, M. P. Anisimova, and E. V. Stekol'shchikov, “Experimental determination of flow-rate and energy characteristics of nozzles for wet steam,” Teploénergetika, No. 11, 80–83 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.M. P. Anisimova, “Study of the characteristics of nozzle flows of wet steam,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Moscow Energy Institute (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.L. R. Kevorkov, S. Z. Lutovinov, and L. K. Tikhonenko, “Effect of scale factors on the critical discharge of saturated water from straight pipes with a sharp edge at the inlet,” Teploénergetika, No. 7, 72–76 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.I. E. Idel'chik, Handbook of Hydraulic Resistances [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989