Remote monitoring of reactor by means of neutrino instrument in process room of Rovnoe Nuclear Power Plant
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsPower Plant Nuclear Power Plant Remote Monitoring Process Room Rovnoe Nuclear Power Plant
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Mikaelyan, “Neutrino laboratory at the atomic plant,” in: Proc. Intern. Conf. “Neutrino-77,” Vol. 2, Moscow (1978), pp. 383–387.Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Afonin, S. N. Ketov, V. I. Kopeikin, et al., “Study of the reaction\(\bar v_e + p \to n + e^ +\) on the Rovnoe nuclear reactor,” Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,94, 1–17 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.S. N. Ketov, I. V. Konnov, V. I. Kopeikin, et al., Remote Monitoring of Reactor Energy Production by Neutrino Radiation as a Possible Means of control of Nuclear Materials at a Nuclear Power Plant, IAEA-SM-293, IAEA, Vienna (1986), pp. 124–126.Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Korovkin, S. A. Kodanev, N. S. Panashchenko, et al., “Measurement of energy production of power reactor by neutrino-detection method,” At. Énerg.,65, No. 3, 169–173 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Bogatov, A. A. Borovoi, S. N. Ketov, et al., On Experimental Detection of Dependence of Antineutrino Energy Spectrum on Composition of Nuclear Fuel in Reactor Core [in Russian], Preprint IAE 4284/2 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Arkhipov, V. M. Vlasyuk, A. S. Evstratenko, et al., On Neutrino Method of Nuclear-Reactor Monitoring [in Russian], Preprint IAE 4868/2 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Ketov, I. N. Machulin, and L. A. Mikaelyan, Heterogeneous Rovnoe Antineutrino Detector [in Russian], Preprint IAE 4912/2 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992