Approximation of the energy distribution in a reactor core from the readings of extrareactor detectors
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Distribution Reactor Core
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Zhernov, V. B. Zvezdochkina, A. N. Kamyshan, et al., At. Énerg.,64, No. 3, 180 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Zhernov, V. B. Zvezdochkina, M. S. Kalenskii, et al., At. Énerg.,64, No. 3, 174 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Handbook of Radiation Shielding for Engineers. Vol. I [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Krainov and K. B. Kosourov, “The BIPRUS program,” Preprint IAE-3451/5 [in Russian], I. V. Kurchatov Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Brodkin, A. N. Kozhevnikov, and A. B. Khrustalev, “Determination of characteristics of the neutron field effect on the VVÉR reactor vessel,” in: Proceedings of Sixth International Conference on Radiation Shielding, Tokyo Japan, May 16–20 (1983), CO NF-850538, Vol. 2, pp. 1055–1060.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992