Effect of radiation of the optical characteristics of quarts glass
Letters to the Editor
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Optical Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Kh. Abdukadyrova, “Colorimetric dosimeter of γ radiation,” At. Energ.,49, No. 2, 135–136 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Byurganovskaya, V. V. Vargin, N. A. Leko, and N. F. Orlov, Effect of Radiation on Inorganic Glasses [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Gusakova and R. V. Lebedeva, New Inorganic Materials and Coatings Based on Glass and High-Melting Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1973), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Brekhovskikh, Yu. N. Viktorova, and L. M. Landa, Radiation Effects in Glasses [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1982), p. 184.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Garino-Canina, Verres et Refract.,10, 63 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Jokota, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.,7, 316 (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.D. M. Yudin, “Determination of the type of radiation traps in glasses,” Phys. Tverd. Tela,7, No. 6, 1733–1738 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Amosov, “Fine structure of the 4,4-eV luminescence band in quartz glasses,” Fiz. Khim. Stekla,5, No. 5, 624–626 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986