Developing an operational radiographic inspection method for the elbow-shaped branch pipes at the NPP working with RBMK-1000
Letters to the Editor
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsBranch Pipe Inspection Method Radiographic Inspection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Maiorov, Radiosotopic Defectoscopy [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Dekopov and A. N. Maiorov, “Control of welded miter joints under the conditions of radiation background using the gamma-defectoscopy apparatus ‘Drozd’,” Isotopes in the USSR [in Russian], (1974), pp. 38–42.Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Grom, “Radiography of weld joints under the conditions of radiation background,” in: Radiation Defectoscopy [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1970), pp. 103–108.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Grebennik, “Nondestructive control methods employed at nuclear plants,” Defektoskopiya, No. 8, 85–101 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Semenov, L. M. Zhakevich, V. I. Gorbachev, et al., “Radiographic control of reactor elements under the conditions of radiation background,” At. Energ.,50, No. 2, 148–149 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986