Crack resistance of cold-worked 09Kh16N15M3B steel sheets
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsSteel Sheet 09Kh16N15M3B Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Tsykanov and E. F. Davydov, Radiation Stability of Heat Dissipating Elements of Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Agapova, V. S. Ageev, V. A. Krasnoselov, et al., “Radiation swelling of structural materials of the fast-reactor cores,” Vopr. At. Nauki Tekh., Ser. At. Mater.,15, No. 4, 12–19 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Krasnoselov, V. I. Prokhorov, A. N. Kolesnikov, Z. A. Ostrovskii, “Effect of prior thermomechanical treatment on the swelling of the stainless steel 09Kh16N15M3B,” At. Energ.,54, No. 2, 111–114 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Ranjan and E. Smith, “Determination of stress within zircalloy cladding due to PCE,” Nucl. Eng. Design,56, 263–272 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Movchan, “Crack movement through a specimen of the VT5-1 titanium alloy,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 2, 178–181 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. G. Matvienko and V. Yu. Gol'tsev, “Evaluation of crack resistance of thin sheets of metallic materials according to the nonlinear fracture mechanics criteria,” Zavod. Lab., No. 5, 70–73 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Volkov, V. Yu. Gol'tsev, Yu. G. Matvienko, and D. Yu. Tyukhmenev, “Energy absorption in the plastically deformed zone during propagation of a viscous crack,” in: Strength and Lift of Nuclear Engineering Materials and Structures [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1982), pp. 22–26.Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. G. Matvienko and V. Yu. Gol'tsev, “Application of the grid method for plotting the JR-curve,” Zavod. Lab., No. 10, 70–73 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Yu. Gol'tsev, B. A. Drozdovskii, and L. V. Prokhodtseva, “Effect of the thickness of metallic materials on their ability to inhibit fracture,”ibid., No. 10, 1237–1241 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986