Analyzing the maximum design fault in the core of a fast reactor
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsFast Reactor Design Fault Maximum Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.“General requirements for ensuring the safety of nuclear power stations during design, construction, and operation,” (OPB-82), At. Energ., 54, No. 2, 151–160 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Bogoslovskaya, A. V. Zhukov, N. M. Matyukhin, et al., Studying the Thermodynamic Characteristics of Fuel Element Assemblies with Partial Blockages [in Russian], Survey FÉI-OB-146 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Gast et al., “Local boiling in partially blocked LMFBR subassemebly,” in: International Conference on Engineering of Fast Reactors for Safe and Reliable Operation, Kernforschungszentrum, Karlsruhe, 9–13 Oct., 1972.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Smith et al., “DFR special experiments,” in: Proc. International Symposium, Bologna, Italy, 10–14 April, 1978. IAEA-SM-224/49.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Van Erp et al., “Pin-to-pin failure propagation in liquid-metal-cooled fast breeder reactor fuel subassemblies,” Nucl. Safety,26, No. 3, 297–307 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Dickerman, “Studies of fast reactor core behavior under accidental conditions,” Nucl. Safety,11, No. 3, 195–205 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Poplavskii, Yu. E. Bagdasarov, and V. N. Leonchuk, “Calculated methods of assessing the state of the sodium circuit with significant discruption of the tubing in a ‘sodium-water’ steam generator,” At. Énergy.,30, No. 2, 191 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. K. Buksha, Yu. E. Bagdasarov, and I. A. Kuznetsov, “Studying the interaction of molten fuel with sodium in the core of a fast reactor,” At. Energ.,41, No. 1, 9–14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. E. Bagdasarov, L. M. Zabud'ko, Yu. K. Buksha, et al., Studying the behavior of the hexagonal cans of the fuel subassemblies of a TVS fast reactor under maximum design fault conditions,” Preprint FÉI-1477 (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.B. V. Kebadze, V. N. Efimov, and L. A. Adamovskii, “Statistical errors in calculating reactivity balance,” At. Energ.,43, No. 1, 36–37 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986