Surface-pseudosource method for calculating the antisymmetric single-group neutron distribution in a cylindrical reactor cell
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsReactor Cell Cylindrical Reactor Neutron Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Laletin, “Green's function of the neutron-transfer equation for problems with cylindrical symmetry,” At. Energ.,26, No. 4, 370 (1969); N. I. Laletin, “Elementary solutions of the single-velocity neutron transfer equation,” in: Methods of Calculating the Thermal-Neutron Fields in Reactor Grids [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1974), p. 155.Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Laletin, Surface-Pseudosource Method for Solving Neutron-Transfer Equations [in Russian], Preprint IAÉ-374, Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1967); N. I. Laletin, “Surface-pseudosource method for solving neutron-transfer equations,” in: Methods of Calculating the Thermal-Neutron Fields in Reactor Grids [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1974), p. 187.Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Laletin and N. V. Sultanov, Green's Function of the Neutron-Transfer Equation for Cylindrical Geometry with Azimuthal Asymmetry [in Russian], Preprint IAÉ-2265, Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Sultanov, Development of Surface-Pseudosource Method for Calculating Neutron Fields in RBMK-Reactor Cells [in Russian], Preprint IAÉ-3005, Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Marchuk and V. I. Lebedev, Numerical Methods in the Theory of Neutron Transfer [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Boyarinov, Program for Neutron Group Calculation of a Plane Periodic Cell of a Reactor by a Difference Analog of the Surface-Pseudosource Method (NEGR-PR) [in Russian], Preprint IAÉ-3582/5, Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Sultanov, Single-Velocity Calculation of Cylindrical Cells with a Strongly Absorbing Annular Zone [in Russian], Preprint IAÉ-3988/4, Institute of Atomic Energy, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986