Influence of statistical correction on the result of solving the radiant-transfer equation
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Balashov, V. V. Bolyatko, A. M. Zhezlov, et al., “Statistical correction of the result of calculating radiation-transfer problems,” At. Energ.,55, No. 2, 99–102 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.L. N. Usachev, “Perturbation theory for the reproduction coefficient and other number ratios of various processes in the reactor,” At. Energ.,15, No. 6, 472–481 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Oblow, General Sensitivity Theory for Radiation Transport, ORNL-TM-4110 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Savitskii, One-Dimensional Test Models of the Shielding of Fast Power Reactors [in Russian], Preprint FÉI-1290, Physics and Power Institute, Obninsk (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Salvatores and C. Palniotti, “International LMFBR shielding benchmark intercomparison and analysis,” in: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Radiation Shielding, Tokyo (May 16–20, 1983); JAERI,1, 34 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Oblow and C. Weisbin, “Fast reactor sensitivity studies for steel-sodium-iron systems,” in: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Reactor Shielding, Science Press, Princeton (1977), p. 140.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Bolyatko, M. Yu. Vyrskii, A. I. Ilyushkin, et al., Error of Calculations of Radiation Shielding [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Manturov, Software for Problems of Analyzing the Senstivity of Reactor Characteristics to Nuclear Constants [in Russian], Preprint FÉI-1034, Physics and Power Institute, Obninsk (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.L. P. Abagyan, N. O. Bazazyants, M. N. Nikolaev, et al., Group Constants for Calculating Reactors and Shielding [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986