Complex of devices for sampling and measuring tritium in environmental objects
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsTritium Environmental Object Measuring Tritium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Chesnutt et al., Radiol. Health Data Reports,7, 377 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Radiation Data Reports,13, No. 5, 8 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Nat. Inst. Radiolog. Sci., Chiba, Japan, NIRS-RSD,34, No. 34 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.T. N. Zhigalovskaya et al., in: Meteorologocal Aspects of Radioactive Pollution of the Atmosphere [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1975), p. 223.Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Gedeonov et al., in: Proceedings of the IAEA Symposium: “Environmental Surveillance around Nuclear Installations,” Vienna (1974), Vol. 1, p. 235.Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Soifer et al., in: Polluted Natural Media [in Russian], No. 3(42), Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow, p. 85.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977