Critical temperature rise in a coolant in an annular channel
Letters to the Editor
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsCritical Temperature Temperature Rise Annular Channel Critical Temperature Rise
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. F. Bonilla (editor), Nuclear Engineering [Russian translation], Gosatomizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.Strength and Strain in Uneven Temperature Fields [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ya. Kramerov and Ya. V. Shevelev, Engineering Calculations on Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Yur'ev and S. V. Kanukhina, Tr. Fiz.-Energ. Inst., Moscow (1974), p. 308.Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Subbotin et al., Hydrodynamics and Heat Transfer in Nuclear Power Systems [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1975), p. 335.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980