Particle loss in a linear proton accelerator due to random errons in the channel focusing parameters
Articles and Reviews
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsParticle Loss Proton Accelerator Linear Proton Linear Proton Accelerator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Bolotovskii and A. P. Fateev, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,33, 304 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Kapchinskii, Particle Dynamics in Linear Resonant Accelerators [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Rytov, Introduction to Statistical Radiophysics. Random Events [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), Chap. 1.Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Lebedev, Special Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Kapchinskii, in: Proceedings of the International Conference on Accelerators [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1964), p. 462.Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Lebedev et al., in: Questions of Dosimetry and Radiation Protection [in Russian], No. 11, Atomizdat, Moscow (1970), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Batchelor, in: Proceedings of the Proton Linear Accelerator Conference, Los Alamos, October 10–13, 1972, p. 12.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980