Optimization of nuclear power system integrated within COMECON
Articles and Reviews
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPower System Nuclear Power System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Koryakin et al., At Energ.,36, No. 6, 458 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Virtser, G. B. Levental', and S. Ya. Chernavskii, At. Energ.,33, No. 6, 955 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Wentzel, Introduction to Operations Research [Russian translation], Nauka Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.C. W. Churchman, R. L. Ackoff, and L. Arnoff, Introduction to Operations Research [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Ya. Chernavskii, in: The Indeterminacy Factor in Adoption of Optimal Solutions in Large Power Systems [in Russian], Vol. 2, Irkutsk (1974), p. 35.Google Scholar
- 6.V. L. Volkovich, in: Complex Control Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968), p. 100.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978