Calculation of coolant flow rate by radiation methods and power in first unit of armenian atomic power plant
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Power Plant Coolant Flow Radiation Method Coolant Flow Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Sidorenko, Problems of Operating Safety of VVÉR Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Ortega, C. Johnson, and K. Baskin, Nucl. Safety,11, No. 2, 142 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Ya. Ovchinnikov et al., Operating Modes of Water-Moderated Water-Cooled Power Reactors [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Howard, U.S. Patent No. 2. 841.73 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.S. G. Tsygin et al., in: Digest of Papers of All-Union Scientific Conference on Protection from Ionizing Radiation of Nuclear Engineering Facilities [in Russian], Izd. Moskovsk. Inzh.-Fiz. Inst. (MIFI), Moscow (1974), p. 103.Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Rymarenko, A. A. Bolberov, and V. V. Lysenko, in: Proceedings of the All-Union Institute of Heat Engineering, No. 2, Énergiya, Moscow (1974), p. 31.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. A. Bychkov et al. in: Radiation Safety and Protection of Atomic Power Plants [in Russian], No. 3, Atomizdat, Moscow (1977), p. 141.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979