These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ascher, M. and Ascher, R. 1963. Chronological ordering by computer.American Anthropologist 65:1045–52.Google Scholar
- Butzer, K. 1981. Rise and fall of Axum, Ethiopia: a geo-archaeological interpretation.American Antiquity 46:471–95.Google Scholar
- Chittick, N. 1974. Excavations at Aksum, 1973–74: a preliminary report.Azania 9:159–205.Google Scholar
- Craytor, B. C. and Johnson, L. 1968.Refinements in Computerized Item Seriation. Bulletin No. 10, Museum of Natural History. Eugene: University of Oregon.Google Scholar
- Johnson, L. 1968.Item Seriation as an Aid for Elementary Scale and Cluster Analysis. Bulletin No. 15, Museum of Natural History. Eugene: University of Oregon.Google Scholar
- Kobishchanov, Y. M. 1979.Axum. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press.Google Scholar
- Michels, J. W. 1979. Axumite archaeology: an introductory essay. InAxum (author Y. M. Kobishchanov, ed. J. W. Michels): pp. 1–34. University Park: Pennsylvania State University Press.Google Scholar
- Munro-Hay, S. C. 1989.Excavations at Aksum. London: British Institute in Eastern Africa.Google Scholar
© Cambridge University Press 1990