Dependence of the energy loss averaged with respect to the electron spectrum on the end-point energy of the β-spectrum, the atomic number of the β-radiator, and the transition type
Letters to the Editor
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsEnergy Loss Atomic Number Electron Spectrum Transition Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Aglintsev and V. P. Kasatkin, Collection of Papers on Certain Problems in the Dosimetry and Radiometry of Ionizing Radiation [in Russian], Edited by Yu. V. Sivintsev, Vol. 1, Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1960), p. 59; Atomnaya Énergiya,7, 138 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Aglintsev and V. P. Kasatkin, Atomnaya Énergiya,12, 51 (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Shimanskaya and É. G. Zaletskii, Atomnaya Énergiya,17, 9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Spencer, Phys. Rev.,98, 1597 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Nelms, NBS Circular 577, Washington (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Eger, Dosimetry and Radiation Protection [Russian translation], Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1961), p. 75.Google Scholar
- 7.N. G. Gusev, Maximum Allowable Levels of Ionizing Radiation [in Russian], Moscow, Medgiz (1961), p. 110.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966