Use of time integration to calculate the differential scattering cross sections of slow neutrons
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsTime Integration Slow Neutron
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Van Hove, Phys. Rev.,95, 249 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.V. F. Turchin, Slow Neutrons [in Russian], Moscow, Gosatomizdat (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Nelkin and D. Parks, Phys. Rev.,119, 1060 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.P. Egelstaff and P. Schofield, Nucl. Sci. Engng,12, 260 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Turchin, Inelastic Scattering of Neutrons in Solids and Liquids, Vienna (1961), p. 259.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Heinloth, Z. Phys.,163, 218 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Egelstaff et al., Inelastic Scattering of Neutrons in Solids and Liquids, Vienna (1963), V. I, p. 343.Google Scholar
- 8.D. Cribier and B. Jackrot, J. phys. et radium,21, 69 (1960).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966