The VGL-2 cryogenic magnetic trap
Letters to the Editor
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Sweetman, Nucl. Fusion, Suppl.,1, 279 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Post, “Proc. of the Fourth Intern. Conf. on Ionization Phenomena in Gases,” Uppsala, August, 1959, Vol. II., Ed. by N. Nilsson, North-Holland Publ. Co., Amsterdam (1960), p. 987.Google Scholar
- 3.E. S. Borovik, et al., In symposium: “Plasma Physics and Problems of Controlled Thermonuclear Synthesis,” Issue 4, Kiev, Naukova Dumka (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.F. I. Busol et al, ZhTF,34, 2156 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Borovik et al., Nucl. Fusion,5, 85 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Borovik et al., Report to the Second International Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Thermonuclear Reactions, Kalem (United Kingdom) (September, 1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967