Radioactive soft x-ray source for physical research, technology, and medicine
- 32 Downloads
Methods of obtaining x-ray sources containing Fe55 are described together with the characteristics of the sources, Applications of the soft characteristic x-rays emitted by this isotope in studying the atomic structure of materials and in contact x-ray mierophotography are considered. The possibilities of using powerful Fe55 sources in medical and other research are examined.
KeywordsAtomic Structure Physical Research Fe55 Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Starodubtsev and A. M. Romanov, Nuclear Transformations and the Atomic Shell [in Russian], Tashkent, Izd. AN UzbSSR (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.S. I. Lobov and V. A. Tsukerman, Dokl. AN SSSR,165, No. 6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.S. I. Lobov, V. N. Funin, and V. A. Tsukerman, Kristallografiya, No. 4, 599 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Al'tshuler, ZhÉTF,13, No. 11–12 (1943).Google Scholar
- 5.D. B. Gogoberidze, Usp. fiz. nauk,50, No. 4, 577 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Cosslett et al., X-Ray Microscopy and Microradiography, N. Y. (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Narbutt, R. L. Barinskii, and I. S. Smirnova, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. fiz.,24, No. 4, 354 (1960).Google Scholar
- 8.S. I. Lobov and V. A. Tsukerman, Pribory i tekhnika éksperimenta, No. 4, 164 (1963).Google Scholar