The effect of temperature on the anodic oxidation of lead in 1 M sulphuric acid solutions
- 37 Downloads
The results of linear sweep experiments on lead in 1 M sulphuric acid solutions with and without saturation by an organic lignosulphonate (expander) have shown that one mode of expander action is to change the mechanism of current limitation in the passivation process.
KeywordsOxidation Physical Chemistry Acid Solution Sulphuric Acid Anodic Oxidation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. A. Hampson and J. B. Lakeman,J. Power Sources 6 (1981) 101.Google Scholar
- G. Archdale and J. A. Harrison,8th Int. Power Sources Symp., Brighton, UK (1972).Google Scholar
- M. P. J. Brennan and N. A. Hampson,J. Electroanal Chem. 52 (1974) 1.Google Scholar
- Idem, ibid 54 (1974) 263.Google Scholar
- P. J. Mitchell, S. A. G. R. Karunathilaka and N. A. Hampson,Surf. Technol., in press.Google Scholar
- J. P. Carr, N. A. Hampson and R. Taylor,J. Electroanal. Chem. 33 (1971) 109.Google Scholar