A method of averaging for hyperbolic integrodifferential systems with fast and slow variables
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsSlow Variable Integrodifferential System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii, A Method of Averaging in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Mitropol'skii and B. I. Moseenkov, An Asymptotic Solution of Equations in Partial Derivatives [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Filatov, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Differential and Integrodifferential Equations [in Russian], Fan, Tashkent (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Courant, Equations with Partial Derivatives [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Khoma, “A method of averaging for hyperbolic systems of standard form,” in: Nonlinear Differential Equations in Applied Problems [in Russian], Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1977), pp. 194–207.Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Petrovskii, Lectures in the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978