Existence of a solution of a class of multivalued differential equations with deviating argument
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Multivalued Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Filippov, “The existence of solutions of multivalued differential equations,” Mat. Zametki,10, No. 3, 307–313 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Cellina, “Multivalued differential equations and ordinary differential equations,” SIAM J. Appl. Math.,18, No. 2, 533–538 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Hermmes, “The generalized differential equations,” Adv. Math.,4, 149–169 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Wažewski, “Systemes de command et equations au contingent,” Bull. Acad. Pollon Sci., Ser. Sci. Math. Astr. Phys.,9, No. 3, 151–157 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Kurzhanskii, “The existence of solutions of equations with an aftereffect,” Differents. Uravn.,6, No. 10. 1800–1809 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Bl. Sendov, “Some problems in the theory of approximation of functions and sets in the Hausdorff metric,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,24, No. 5, 141–178 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, S. M. Hartman (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979