Correlation function of a statistical functional of a system of interacting particles
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bogolyubov and N. M. Krylov, General Measure Theory in Nonlinear Mechanics [in Russian], Selected Works in the Third Part of Vol. 1, Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Wiener, Nonlinear Problems in the Theory of Stochastic Processes [in Russian], IL, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Wiener, “The homogeneous chaos,” Am. J. Mat.,60, No. 4, 897–936 (1938).Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Pecharskii, “The construction of a correlation function of a statistical functional of a system of interacting particles (orthogonal decompositions),” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,29, No. 2, 204–215 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Bogolyubov, Problems of Dynamic Theory in Statistical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.K. P. Gurov, Foundations of Kinetic Theory. A method of N. N. Bogolyubov [in Russian], Nauka (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979