Matrix methods of summing series that are uniformly translative on the right, and one of their properties
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. D. Hill, “Some properties of summability,” Duke M. J.,9, 373–381 (1942).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Baron, Introduction to the Theory of Summability of Series [in Russian], Tartusk. Univ., Tartu (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Cooke, Infinite Matrices and Sequence Spaces, Dover, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Reimers, “Convergence by intervals and multiplication of summable series,” Uch. Zap. Tartusk. Univ.,102, 29–42 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.G. H. Hardy, Divergent Series, Oxford Univ. Press (1949).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979