A problem with a finite group of shifts for a pair of functions analytic in a domain
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Value Problems, Pergamon (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.P. G. Bashkarev, Yu. I. Karlovich, and A. P. Nechaev, “On the theory of singular integral operators with a finite group of shifts,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,219, No. 2, 272–274 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Kveselava, “Some boundary problems in function theory,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Gruz. SSR,16, 39–80 (1948).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Litvinchuk and É. G. Khasabov, “On a type of singular integral equations,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,5, No. 3, 610–627 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Nechaev, “On a boundary problem for a pair of functions analytic in a domain,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 10, 891–893 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Litvinchuk and A. P. Nechaev, “Generalized Carleman boundary problem,” Mat. Sb.,82, No. 1, 30 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.P. G. Bashkarev and A. P. Nechaev, “On the theory of boundary problems with shift,” Dopov. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 2, 99–102 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980