Convergence and stability of the Ritz method
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Mikhlin, “Variational methods for solving problems of mathematical physics,” UMN,5, No. 6 (40) (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Mikhlin, Problems of Minimization of Quadratic Functionals [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Mikhlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Mikhlin, Numerical Implementation of Variational Methods [in Russian], “Nauka,” Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.W. V. Petryshyn, “Direct and iterative methods for the solution of linear operator equations in Hilbert space,” Trans. Amer. Math, Soc.,105 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969