On a constructive characteristic of functions of Hölder classes on closed sets with a piece-wise smooth boundary admitting zero angles
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsSmooth Boundary Constructive Characteristic Zero Angle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. K. Dzyadyk, On the problem of S. M. Nikol'skii in the complex domain, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,23, 697–736 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Dzyadyk, On the question of approximating continuous functions in closed regions with angles and on the problem of S. M. Nikol'skii. I, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,26, 797–824 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Dzyadyk, On the theory of approximating analytic functions that are continuous in closed regions and on the problem of S. M. Nikol'skii. II, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser., Mat.,27, No. 5, 1135–1164 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Vorob'ev, On the approximation of certain classes of continuous functions defined on Jordan arcs, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,19, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Vorob'ev, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Kolesnik, On the approximation of functions that are continuous on Jordan arcs, Uspekhi Mat. Nauk,19, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.V. K. Dzyadyk, On the approximation of analytic functions in regions with a smooth or a piecewise-smooth boundary, Proceedings of the Third Mathematical Summer School [in Russian], Izd-vo Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.G. M. Goluzin, Geometrical Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Dzyadyk and O. I. Shvai, On a constructive characteristic of functions of Hölder classes in regions with a piecewise-smooth boundary and arbitrary positive exterior angles, Fiz-tekhn. ta matem. N., No. 11, 1012–1015 (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969