An algorithm for constructing the solution of a linear periodic boundary problem
KeywordsPeriodic Boundary Boundary Problem Periodic Boundary Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Nixdorff, “Zur iterativen Bestimmung nichtlinearer Schwingungen,” Z. Angew. Math. Mech.,54, 819–822 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Kibenko, “On an approximate method for finding periodic solutions of nonstationary linear systems,” Tr. Nauchn. Issled. Inst. Mat., Voronezh Gos. Univ. [in Russian], No. 17, Voronezh (1975), pp. 41–45.Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Laptinskii, “On linear systems with periodic coefficients,” Differents. Uravn.,11, No. 10, 1899–1901 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.D. K. Lika and Yu. A. Ryabov, Iteration Methods and Majorants of the Lyapunov Equation in the Theory of Nonlinear Vibrations [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and N. I. Ronto, Numerical-Analytic Methods for Studying Periodic Solutions [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Laptinskii, “Study of the stability of linear periodic differential systems by the variation of parameter method,” Differents. Uravn.,12, No. 9, 1713–1718 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Wasow, Asymptotic Expansions, Krieger (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.E. Kamke, Handbook on Ordinary Differential Equations, Chelsea Publ. (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.B. P. Demidovich, Lectures on the Mathematical Theory of Stability [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979