A numerical method for solving nonlinear problems of optimal pursuit
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsNonlinear Problem Optimal Pursuit
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. W. Neustadt, Synthesizing time-optimal control systems, J. of Math. Anal. and Applic., No.4, 484–493 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Pshenichnyi, Numerical method for calculating optimally fast controls for linear systems, Zh. Vychislit. Matem. i Matem. Fiziki,4, No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.J. H. Eaton, An iterative solution to time-optimal control, J. of Math. Anal. and Applic.,5, No. 2 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Beiko, Numerical method for solving the problem of optimal pursuit in maximum time, Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,18, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Beiko, Iterative methods for the numerical solution of optimal pursuit problems, Author's Abstract of a Doctoral Dissertation [in Russian] (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Beiko, Solution of the nonlinear problem of optimal pursuit [in Ukrainian], Second Conference of Young Ukrainian Mathematicians, Kiev (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970