M-bases in separable and reflexive Banach spaces
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Banach, A Course in Functional Analysis [Ukrainian translation], Radyans'ka Shkola, Kiev (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Plichko, “Existence of a complete ɛ-orthonormal system in a separable normed space,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. A, No. 1, 22–23 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.W. Davis and W. B. Jonson, “On the existence of fundamental and total bounded biorthogonal systems in Banach spaces,” Stud. Math.,45, No. 2, 173–179 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Singer, “On biorthogonal systems and total sequences of functionals,” Math. Ann.,193, No. 3, 183–186 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Amir and J. Lindenstrauss, “The structure of weakly compact sets in Banach spaces,” Ann. Math.,88, No. 1, 35–46 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978