Representation of an infinitely diff erentiable function as a sum of functions belonging to quasianalytic classes
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsDiff Erentiable Function Erentiable Function Quasianalytic Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Mandelbrojt, “Sur les fonctions indéfiniment dérivables,” Acta Math.,72, 15–29 (1940).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Khryptun, “A representation of infinitely differentiable functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,199, No. 2, 282–284 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Khryptun, “Supplement to a theorem of S. Mandelbrojt,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,28, No. 6, 849–853 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Ronkin, “Quasianalytic classes of functions of several variables,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, No. 3, 546–549 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Mandelbrojt, Adherent Series. Regularization of Sequences. Applications [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980