Toward a theory of univalent conformal mappings defined by meromorphic functions with simple poles and positive residues
KeywordsMeromorphic Function Conformal Mapping Simple Polis Positive Residue Univalent Conformal Mapping
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Chakalov, “Maximal domains of univalence of some classes of analytic functions,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,11, No. 4 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.M. O. Read, “Two applications of close-to-convex functions,” Michigan Math. J.,5, 91–94 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.R. J. Distler, “The domain of univalence of certain classes of meromorphic functions,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,15, 923–928 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.B. V. Basevich, “On the univalence of certain functions: Questions on the geometric theory of functions,” Izd. Tomsk Univ., Vol. 189, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Todorov, “Über den Radius des Schlichtheitskreises einer Klasse meromorpher Funktionen,” Bull, de l'Académie royale de Belgique (Classe des Sciences), 5e Série,51, No. 8, 869–876 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.P. G. Todorov, “Toward a theory of univalent mappings,” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,20, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971