Scattering problem in the presence of a plane interface between two media
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ya. Povzner, “On the decomposition of arbitrary functions in eigenfunctions of the operator -Δu +cu,” Matem, Sb.,32(74), No. 1 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.L. P. Nizhnik, “Scattering problem for a Schroedinger equation,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,12, No. 2 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Kupradze, Boundary-Value Problems of Vibration Theory and Integral Equations [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow-Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Brekhovskikh, Waves in Laminar Media [in Russian], Izd-vo. AN SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Tikhonov and A. A. Samarskii, Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Kato, “Properties of the growth of solutions of the reduced wave equation with variable coefficients,” Matematika5, No. 1 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970