Application of the Laplace transform to the solution of linear differential equations with variable coefficients
- 115 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Variable Coefficient Linear Differential Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Shatalov, “Engineering methods in the linear theory of systems of equations with variable parameters,” in: Automatic Control and Numerical Technology [in Russian], Vol. 3, Mashgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.L. Zadeh, “Frequency analysis of variable networks,” PIRE,38 (March, 1950).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Solodov, Linear Systems with Variable Parameters [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Berz, “Lösung der linearen Differentialgleichung durch Transformation in einen Schiefkörper, Math. Zeitschrift,76, 2 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Davis, The Theory of Linear Operators, Principia Press (1936).Google Scholar
- 6.J. H. Janing Jr. and R. H. Battin, Random Processes in Automatic Control, McGraw, New York (1956).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970