Quality of control in the analytical design of optimizing regulators
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Letov, Analytical Regulator Design I, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,21, No. 4 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Letov, Analytical Regulator Design II, III, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,21, Nos. 5 and 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Letov,' Analytical Regulator Design IV, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,22, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Letov, Analytical Regulator Design V, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,23, No. 11 (1962)Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. B. Popov, Certain Problems of Control Quality in the Analytical Design of Optimizing Regulators, Avtomat. i Telemekhan.,25, No. 9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.F. R. Gantmakher, Matrix Theory [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.V. Yarominek, Investigation of Linear Automatic Control Systems by Means of Stability Margin Characteristics Based on Determinants, Analog System Theory; Transactions of the First IFAC Congress [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Yarominek, Inversion of the Square Integral Estimate of Transient Processes, Analog System Theory; Transactions of the Second IFAC Congress, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.S. I. Zhukhovitskii, A New Numerical Algorithm Scheme for the Chebyshev Approximation of Inconsistent Systems of Linear Equations and Systems of Linear Inequalities, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,139, No.3 (1961).Google Scholar
- 10.S. I. Zukhovitskii and L. I. Avdeeva, Linear and Convex Programming [in Russian], Izd-vo Nauka (1964).Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Romanenko, On Analytical Regulator Design, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kybern., No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1969