On an application of certain modifications of Chaplygin's method to a limiting Cauchy problem
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Chaplygin, Collected Works [in Russian], Vol. I, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Lusin, On S. A. Chaplygin's Method of Approximate Integration [in Russian], State Central Aerodynamics Inst., No. 141 (1932).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Musaev and S. M. Sardarly, “Application of S. A. Chaplygin's method to the limiting Cauchy problem,” Compendium on Problems of Computational Mathematics, AN AzerbSSR (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Babkin, “On a modification of Academician S. A. Chaplygin's method of approximate integration,” Dokl. AN SSSR,67, No. 2 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Vertgeim, “On the speed of convergence of approximations in Academician S. A. Chaplygin's method and modifications of this method,” Nauchn. Trudy Permskogo Gornogo In-ta, No. 1 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Balakin, “Two-sided approximations to the solution of the equation y(n) = f(x, y),” Ukrainsk. Matem. Zh.,11, No. 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. D. Mamedov, “One-sided estimates under conditions of existence and uniqueness of solutions of the limiting Cauchy problem in a Banach space,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,6, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972