Classes of functions Ap (α, β) and Fourier coefficients
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Lorentz, “Fourier-Koeffizienten und Funktionenklassen,” Math. Z.,51, 135–150 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Konyushov, “On Lipshitz classes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,21, No. 3 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Konyuskov, “Best approximations by trigonometric polynomials and Fourier coefficients,” Matem. Sb.,44 (86), No. 1 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.A. F. Timan and M. F. Timan, “Generalized modulus of continuity and best approximation in the mean,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,71, No. 1 (1950).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Sigmund, Trigonometric Series [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975