Boundary-value problem of carleman for several unknown functions
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Chernetskii, “On the conformal equivalence of the Carleman boundary-value problem to the Riemann boundary-value problem on an open contour,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,190, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary-Value Problems, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Vekua, Systems of Singular Integral Equations, P. Noordhoff Ltd., Groningen, Holland (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.F. R. Gantmakher, Theory of Matrices, Chelsea, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Koppelman, “Singular integral equations, boundary-value problems, and the Riemann — Roch theorem,” J. of Math. and Mech.,10, No. 2, 247–277 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974