On the existence of a heisenberg dynamics
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Guenin, “On the interaction picture,” Commun. Math. Phys.,3, 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Segal, “Notes toward the construction of nonlinear relativistic quantum fields. I. The Hamiltonian in two space—time dimension as the generator of a C *-automorphism group,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci., USA,57, 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.H. F. Trotter, “On the product of semigroups of operators,” Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,10, 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.R. T. Moore, “Measurable, continuous, and smooth vectors for semigroups and group representations,” Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., 78 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Glimm and A. Jaffe, “A λϕ4 quantum field theory without cutoffs,” I,176, 5 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974